Saturday, November 13, 2010

Priyanka Chopra Is Ready To Tie The Knot


Priyanka Chopra, one of the leading actress of Bollywood has finally said yes for marriage. Buzz has it that the actress's parents are looking for a match for her for the last few months but Priyanka always turned a deaf ear to the wedding talks saying that she was not ready for any kind of committment. But now, her parents have managed to convince her to settle down and yes Priyanka has given her nod saying that she is ready to tie the knot.

Priyanka is quoted as saying, "I am ready to get married. I am just waiting for a guy to come and sweep me off my feet. If I get that kind of guy tomorrow, I don't mind marrying tomorrow." Now, that she has given the nod, the search is now going on in full swing. It would be interesting to find out that whether the Chopras find an eligible match for their daughter within the Bollywood itself or somewhere out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...